Cyber and Regulatory Compliance
Let Propel's compliance experts shepherd your organization to security and peace of mind.
Compliance Made Accessible
Cybersecurity regulations were made with the Enterprise in mind. We bring compliance back down to Earth for small and medium businesses.
Whether you're subject to NIST, CMMC, HIPAA, PCI, EAR, ITAR - the list goes on - you're probably feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it. That's where we come in. Our small business compliance specialists will work with your team to plan, implement, and maintain your cybersecurity controls to keep your clients - and insurers - happy.
DevOps as a Service: Our Capabilities
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification is the new, streamlined cybersecurity model for Department of Defense contractors and subcontractors. Propel is a Cyber-AB certified Registered Provider Organization (RPO). In other words, we're officially accredited to provide CMMC implementation services to our customers.
Closely related to CMMC, NIST compliance comes naturally to our team of small business compliance experts. Whether you're subject to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), NIST 800-53, or NIST 800-171, you can count on Propel to help your organization achieve - and maintain - NIST compliance.
PCI-DSS compliance keeps your business in good standing with America's credit card processors (and we all want to get paid, after all). Propel's team of small business PCI compliance experts will keep your payments flowing securely - and your yearly audits a breeze.
Export Administration Regulations are an important part of doing business in the United States - especially for organizations working with manufactured goods, intellectual property, or both. We'll work with your legal and Export Compliance teams to ensure your EAR data stays where it's supposed to be - and in the right hands, too.
America's network of small businesses is a critical part of our Defense Industrial Base, and it's our joint responsibility to keep our data and hardware safe and secure. International Trafficking in Arms Regulations can be daunting at first, but Propel is here to help your small business keep our country's defense systems secure.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, its HITECH Act add-on, and the Omnibus Rule of 2013 brought the protection of Personal Health Information (PHI) squarely onto the radar of independent practices. Propel's HIPAA pros have been helping small offices achieve and maintain HIPAA compliance since 2013; we'll keep your patients' data safe, and the OCR off your back.
Our Compliance Process
Every compliance regime is different, but we approach them all systematically:
- Contract Review: We will begin with a comprehensive review of your current regulatory obligations.
- Gap Assessment: Once we understand what controls and compliance regimes you're subject to, we'll conduct an assessment of your current systems to identify where you meet controls - and where you fall short.
- Remediation: We'll systematically fix any identified gaps, providing cost estimates, timelines, and updates throughout the process.
- Remediation Review and Documentation: We'll conduct a second gap assessment to check our work and document your new infrastructure, processes, and procedures to verify compliance.
- Ongoing Maintenance: We'll work with your team to identify a maintenance plan with scheduled reviews, audits, tabletop exercises, and any other items required to maintain your compliance posture.
Ready to Unburden Yourself?
Let our cybersecurity and compliance experts help you achieve - and maintain - your compliance.